Sunday, December 5, 2010


I always forget about this blog. Since tumblr isn't working, i decided to write here. On recent news I got into honor roll, (finally!) and my parents are really proud! I have been going to the library for lunch and I have been reading so much. I have been reading so much that I have finished at least 2-3 books a week. I have also made a huge reading list and its gotten up to 200 books! The best book I have read was Superstitious By R.L Stine who is best known for the author of the Goosebumps books. He is amazing, he adds lots of humor to his horror books which makes them less intimidating.


I love candy! I swear I can eat this stuff all day! I feel like in any minute I'm going to get cavities and have all my tooth fall out. Christmas is so much fun! Everything is on sale and the cold feels soooooo good! I absolutely hate the summer time. Feeling hot is the worst feeling ever. On other news Degrassi finished. Ugh, I feel like my life is over. The ending was so retarded :( I hated it.
For an ending I would like to say that I want to read some cool blogs. I love reading and commenting on peoples blogs and getting to know new people. Recommend some cool people yea?
xo

1 comment: